i am so discouraged by the state of everything. is there no hope? is there no one willing to stand up for what is true and right and honest? all we ever see is the bad the ugly the dishonest. how am i supposed to keep going when all i see is a slide into a horrible world where the fascists have moved to the left, and if i do not agree with someones "lifestyle" or opinion i'm branded as racist and homophobic. never mind that i have friends of all races and orientations who allow me to have my own opinions. is this the world we want? is thins the "change" we are looking for? what about a world where individuals put others first? what about looking out for your neighbor, without the government mandating it? why do we need to segregate schools so that those with non-conformist views will feel better? huh? this is becoming a world that hates individuality, stifles independent thought and says that i am not able to tell what is best for myself and i need the government to take care of me cause i'm too ignorant and stupid to take care of myself.
- Current Location:work
- Current Mood: cynical
- Current Music:the drone of politcal correctness
Comment here and repost a blank one on your own journal.
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
05) Favorite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
09) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
27) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
30) Do you swear a lot?
31) Biggest pet peeve?
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
34) Favourite and least favourite food?
35) Do you believe in God?
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
- Current Mood: tired
You are Geordi LaForge
|You work well with others and often
fix problems quickly. Your romantic
relationships are often bungled.
Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test
here are mine!
1.Fox news... i trust them more than cnn to not spinn the news. http://www.foxnews.com/
2. Slashfood. love this, it's foodie heaven. yummy! http://www.slashfood.com/
3.Whedonesque gotta get my fill of all things joss so here it is.http://whedonesque.com/
4.SI Mortorsports.racing... need i say more http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ra
5. LOL Dogs this makes dude and me just die laughing. http://ihasahotdog.com/
6. my daily dose of cute at cute overload http://cuteoverload.com/
7. Go fug yourself. these people actually pay other people to dress them. they all need a refund. http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/
8. Relevant magazine.com daily dose of the spiritual nad to keep up with the podcast!
9. facebook- gotta make the lunch money
10. live journal, of course!
- Current Mood: okay
so the dogs are wide awake now and my adrenaline rush is wearing off. thank god our car was ok... and no one was hurt. so now i will try to go back to bed...nighty night!
- Current Mood: tired
- Current Mood: apathetic
i heard mccain is next... o yippee.....(said in flat drone)
i'm not looking forward to voting in november.
and, btw, who made rick warren a "news person"? he is pretty out there too... a match made in heaven??????? (pun intended)
- Current Mood: frustrated
this looks good:
check this out.
I'm a Lotus Elise!
You believe in maximum performance and minimum baggage. You like to travel light and fast, hit the corners hard, and dance like there's no tomorrow.
"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.
how funny! this is like one of may alltime favs! right behind the carerra 3 gt. nice. if it was only in lime green!